Proposed Processes Conference notice
- Each ANQ member organization (HOST) communicates the schedule of its hosting conferences to all other ANQ member organizations, and invites presentations of papers.
- Each of the other ANQ member organizations (GUEST) communicates this information to its interested experts through its journals, websites, newsletters and other communication channels.
Application for presentation
- A GUEST organization can recommend two or less papers for presentations in a conference held by the HOST organization.
- The HOST organization may accept the recommendation of the GUEST organization.
Application for financial support
- The HOST organization can request for a financial support for the presentation. For the financial support to an applicant from a GUEST organization, the HOST organization submits the following application documents to ANQ Secretary General;
- Recommendation from the GUEST organization,
- Reasons for the acceptance (as the HOST organization),
- Abstract of the presentation by the applicant,
- Profile of the applicant, and
- Plan for the financial support of the HOST organization to the applicant.
This may cover the support for conference fee, travel expenses, accommodations, and foods. Also, this may cover expenses of the HOST organization needed to take care of the guest.
- ANQ Secretary General reviews the application documents in the shortest time and notify the result (acceptance or rejection) to the HOST and the relevant GUEST organization.
Report from the HOST organization
- The HOST organization submits a report to ANQ Secretary General on the participation, including;
a) Report of the presentation made, and
b) Report of the expenses concerning the participation of the applicant.
- ANQ Secretary General reviews the report, and sends the financial support of USD 500 or less for each application to the HOST organization upon approval.
ANQ Secretary General makes report on support and posts it on to the ANQ website. The reports cover the HOST organization, the name of the conference, the date, the name of supported applicant, the title of the presentation, the GUEST organization, and the amount of the support in USD.