Dates: October 21-24, October 2019
For details and updates visit: http://www.anq2019.org
Place: Bangkok, Thailand
We are pleased to inform you that 17 th Asian Congress to be held in Bangkok, Thailand October 21-24’2019.
Theme: Quality Innovation for Sustainability
The important dates of the Congress are shown below:
Call for Paper
Deadline for Abstract Submission: 30 th April 2019
Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 18 th May 2019
Venue: Chulalongkom University / The Berkeley Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
21 st Oct 2019 – ANQ-CEC meeting
22 nd Oct 2019 – ANQ Board meeting
23 rd -24 th Oct 2019 – ANQ 2019 Congress
25 th Oct 2019 – Technical and Cultural Visit
Date: 21-22 September 2016
Place: Far Eastern Federal University (FEFO), Vladivostok, RUSSIA.
Keynote Speakers at ANQ Congress 2016 :
- Prof. Gennady (Vice President for Strategic Development, FEFU). Topic- Socially Active University as the Basis of the Region’s Development.
- Prof. Noriaki Kano (Professor Emerites, Tokyo University of Science; Honorary Chairperson, ANQ). Topic – Kano Model for Quality Competitiveness.
- Mr. Janak Mehta- Chairman IAQ. Topic – Quality -The Essence of Being.
22 – 24 September 2015
Place: Taipei – Taiwan
Keynote Speakers at ANQ Congress 2015
- Dr. Noriaki Kano Professor Emeritus,
- Tokyo University of Science “Framework for Quality for Sales with Q1, Q2, and Q3”.
- Dr. Yury Gusakov (Chairperson of ANQ)
- Dr. Catherine Chan on behalf Prof. Yoji Akao (Chairlady of Hong Kong QFD Association) “Introducing QFD to Taiwan”.
- Mr. Gregory H. Watson (IAQ) and his son Mr. Andrew D. Watson “The Role of Artistic Thinking as an Innovation Stimulus to Increase Quality”.
- Mr. David Lee (Chairman, King Design Industrial Co., Ltd.) “Innovation vs Quality”.
- Dr. Yury Gusakov (Chairman, ANQ; Seniro VP and CEO, ROQ) “Quality and Corporate Social Responsibility”
- Mr. Janak Kumar Mehta (board director –ANQ) founder President ISQ,
06-07 August 2014
Keynote Speakers at ANQ Congress 2014
Please click on the following link to download Keynote speeches: